We call Oregon home, and we’re proud to be a part of the growing tourism market here. Located in Medford, OR, Rogue Rent-A-Car has quietly moved toward the front of the local car rental industry. We believe providing honest and superb customer service is essential to a successful business model, which is why we strive to give each customer the same quality services and vehicles as the next. If you’re traveling to Oregon or live nearby and simply need an insurance replacement, request a quote online.
Beyond Car Rentals
Our car rentals and other vehicles are perfect for vacationers and business travelers alike. From families on an annual vacation to doctors flying in for a conference, our customers can expect the best from us. At Rogue Rent-A-Car, we don’t think of ourselves as just a rental car company; we’re in the industry to offer customers a reason to enjoy the sights, sounds, and liveliness of Oregon. Our services include the following:
- Free onsite parking for all renters. Our lot is located at our Medford location within the Lithia Nissan Dealership and is private and secure.
- Airport pickup and drop-off service at the Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport.
- Delivery service up to 20 miles from our office. This service includes the cities and areas of Central Point, Medford, Ashland, and Jacksonville, Oregon.
- Variety of vehicles that other car rental agencies do not carry, such as our and modern van, SUV, and truck rentals.
- Incredibly affordable rates, so our customers can love our state as much as we do.
- Free car wash for customers who rent a vehicle for longer than one day.
- Frequent car rental specials, deals, and rate adjustments.
We always strive to provide exceptional customer service beyond our customers’ expectations. From the moment we pick up the phone, you can expect a smile and some Northwestern pleasantry from us all at Rogue Rent-A-Car.
Request an Oregon Car Rental Quote
For more information about any of our rental car services, request a quote online. We look forward to pushing Oregon up on your traveling barometer.